I had email tickets that were to be emailed to me while on vacation in Boston. Nothing until 5 am the morning of performance, as on vacation I didn't check email constantly.

Only thing I had was original confirmation which had the wrong theater listed. No one available over the weekend to ask questions or pick up the damm phone! I went to theater on original confirmation and it was closed!

I later found the emailed tickets and it had a different theater on tickets, but too late and was charged anyway. I'LL NEVER USE THIS AGAIN AND I HOPE THEY GET SUED BIG TIME.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inaccurate ticket listing- fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of uberseat ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $284. Uberseat needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uberseat ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Uberseat.

Comments

80% of Adele tickets already listed by scalpers thru UBER which means anyone trying to by non scalped tickets thru Ticketmaster (20%) got thru. As long as people buy from scalpers your hopes of buying fair priced tickets is nil.....when are people gonna learn....