I contacted UberSeats on 8/6/15 regarding the FedEx with my tickets was lost.They said they would send replacements for $10.00 a ticket.

I received an email stating the new etickets would arrive prior to 10:00am on 8/8/15. They never showed up. Left 3 phone messages & sent 2 emails that have not been responded to.

Not sure how they are connected to GeekSeats but will not be doing business with either company in the future. A very disappointing day for our grandson.

I did request a refund via an email but have not heard anything.Wells Fargo has said they would cancel the charges and follow with Uber.

Stay away from these cheats!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of uberseat baseball ticket from Uberseat. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $217 and wants Uberseat to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stole my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uberseat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uberseat?

Comments

9/14/15-I did receive a full refund today.