Uberseat - No Guarantees

Update added by user Sep 30

I opened a case with my credit card company disputing payment.My CC account has been conditionally re-reimbursed.

It is one month today since this case was opened.UberSeat has about 30 more days to respond to the CC company.

Original review posted by user Aug 30

Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in Tampa Bay. I couldn't be in town for Wednesday so I sought a refund on the tickets (3 tix, total $174). Forget it, no refunds or exchanges on ANY transactions. So the NFL and UberSeat shared $174 of mine and provided zero in return. Everybody is happy except me. I feel I contracted for access to an NFL game to be played on the agreed upon date of Thursday, Sept. 1. Changing the date to Wednesday, August 31 unilaterally voids our contract in my opinion and I should be able to receive a refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No refunds for any transactions

Reason of review:
Product or service
Uberseat Online Ticket Purchase
Review category
review #909717 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Uberseat? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.