1.6

Update by user Sep 30, 2016

I opened a case with my credit card company disputing payment.My CC account has been conditionally re-reimbursed.

It is one month today since this case was opened.UberSeat has about 30 more days to respond to the CC company.

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2016

Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in Tampa Bay. I couldn't be in town for Wednesday so I sought a refund on the tickets (3 tix, total $174). Forget it, no refunds or exchanges on ANY transactions. So the NFL and UberSeat shared $174 of mine and provided zero in return. Everybody is happy except me. I feel I contracted for access to an NFL game to be played on the agreed upon date of Thursday, Sept. 1. Changing the date to Wednesday, August 31 unilaterally voids our contract in my opinion and I should be able to receive a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $174. The author is overall dissatisfied with Uberseat and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about uberseat football ticket from Uberseat was no refunds for any transactions Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uberseat.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Uberseat to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Uberseat?

Comments