2.0

Uberseat did not have a seating chart available for a college football game. I wanted to sit near 50 yard line and paid extra for each ticket.

Upon receiving tickets, they were near the endzone. I originally had just asked to exchange them or be refunded the price difference seeing as I was mislead as to what I was purchasing. The company told me they would not refund or exchange them for me and that it wasn't their "DUTY" to provide a seating chart. Ridiculous.

I told them they can discuss that will the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of uberseat football ticket from Uberseat. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $219 and wants Uberseat to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inaccurate ticket listing- fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uberseat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your complaint is garbage. There are PLENTY of websites where you can see the seating chart for any venue. Do your homework.