Never received tickets.. Uber charged card now I'm missing my favorite concert

anywhereannie wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Uberseat and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Uberseat to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uberseat uberseat consent tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uberseat?

Comments

Ticketmaster - Don't purchase Credit Card Entry tickets for any event Ticketmaster "In Jan 2017 I purchased 4 tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. At the time of purchase I did not realize that the type of ticket was a..." Read more Viagogo scam Viagogo "I recently bought some Cat Stevens tickets with viagogo and have come to realise that this is really an expensive and dishonest rort. I ended up buying tickets at twice..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Boxofficecenter.com overcharged me more than double Box Office Tickets "I paid $74 per ticket, for two tickets to see Tears for Fears and Hall and Oates. They were lawn seats. They tacked on a 22 fee per ticket for..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more