Bellingham, Washington
5.0

In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews of UberSeat. I later saw the consumer ratings and thought "Oh no... I've made a mistake." We drove to Seattle hoping the tickets would be accepted at the gate.

We showed up late, half expecting to be turned away but....NO PROBLEM. The seats were great, the price was super, saw Ken Griffey and the Home team won!

It sounds like some have had major trouble with Uberseat but it worked for us. I'll use it again.

Review about: Uberseat Mariner Baseball Ticket.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Uberseat?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Vivid Seats - Overcharged $220 for recent concert Vivid Seats "My sister paid more than $280 for LAWN seats at Fiddler's Green for the Train (Play that Song Tour) concert on July 4th. When she received the tickets, they had..." Read more Viagogo scam Viagogo "I recently bought some Cat Stevens tickets with viagogo and have come to realise that this is really an expensive and dishonest rort. I ended up buying tickets at twice..." Read more Vivid Seats - Absolute Fraud - Fake Tickets Vivid Seats "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..." Read more Ticketmaster - Don't purchase Credit Card Entry tickets for any event Ticketmaster "In Jan 2017 I purchased 4 tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. At the time of purchase I did not realize that the type of ticket was a..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more