In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews of UberSeat. I later saw the consumer ratings and thought "Oh no... I've made a mistake." We drove to Seattle hoping the tickets would be accepted at the gate.
We showed up late, half expecting to be turned away but....NO PROBLEM. The seats were great, the price was super, saw Ken Griffey and the Home team won!
It sounds like some have had major trouble with Uberseat but it worked for us. I'll use it again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "THEY STOLE MY MONEY, WASTED MY DAY AND RUINED MY FAMILY'S CHANCE TO HAVE SOME FUN. PLEASE STAY AWAY AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS. I Tried to purchase 4 tickets for..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames. It actually did. I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of..."
- "Jarrod Roth General Agent at Knights of Columbus complaint letters Knights of Columbus Washington State Insurance View attached PDF document to read a few complaint letters. These letters have been archived as public..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."