5.0

In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews of UberSeat. I later saw the consumer ratings and thought "Oh no... I've made a mistake." We drove to Seattle hoping the tickets would be accepted at the gate.

We showed up late, half expecting to be turned away but....NO PROBLEM. The seats were great, the price was super, saw Ken Griffey and the Home team won!

It sounds like some have had major trouble with Uberseat but it worked for us. I'll use it again.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Uberseat and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uberseat.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Uberseat to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Uberseat?

Comments