I ordered concert tickets as a Christmas present on December 11th.I didn't recieve any correspondence/confirmation from them until the day of the actual concert Jan 13, 2015.

I repeatedly called, asking when the tickets would be released so that I could forward them as a gift. I was told they have no information on when they would be released only that they would be prior to the event. I finally got an email from them just a few hours "prior" to the actual concert. Since these tickets were supposed to be a gift and I was uncertain as to whether I would even be able to secure the tickets, I had made alternative arrangements.

I called Uberseat today and their reply was well, you still have time to resell them on Stub Hub if you don't want to use them. They reiterated that their were no refunds.

Lesson learned, should have tried Stub Hub in the first place.I will never use Uberseat again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $222. This person is overall dissatisfied with Uberseat. The most disappointing about concert tickets at Uberseat was customer service or refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uberseat.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Uberseat to other companies on our site.

Comments